We exist to provide developmentally appropriate speech and language therapy services to the pediatric population in the Central Georgia area; to educate families and other education and healthcare professionals on the typical development of the speech and language skills of children; and to assist early childhood facilities and agencies in identifying children with potential speech and language deficits.
- American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Georgia Speech Language Hearing Association
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Children Apraxia of Speech Association of North America
- Middle Georgia Down Syndrome Society
- Epilepsy Foundation
- First Signs
- Interdisciplinary Council on Developmental & Learning Disorder
- Get Ready to Read
- National Coalition for Auditory Processing Disorders
- The PROMPT Institute
- Sensory Resources
The files below are PDF files, make sure you have to proper Acrobat plugin installed to view on smartphones.
If you have an upcoming evaluation in our office, you may print and complete the registration forms prior to your appointment.
If your child will be transferring from another facility, please complete this form.